Friday, 11 July 2014

Jess jumper

Its finally finished! Many months on and off knitting this garment it is now finally finished :) I did not read a pattern and it actually fits perfectly (but it was abit on the short side) so it took an extra day or two to extend it slightly but here are the pictures before and after!

 Before extension

 After extension

Before it came up to her belly button- but now it looks like a belt type design :P Happy with it as its the first time I have knitted a jumper- I have done a jacket and a poncho but a jumper was next on the list! Found the neckline hard as had to transfer to a third needle so it was quite tricky. 

The purple knitting is a rib stitch pattern and the pink section is in ss stitch. 




Hope you like- Jess does :P

3 comments:

  1. Well done for finishing and think with the peplum bottom looks so cute, just adds something to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way you added the border at the bottom of the sweater. It's so darling! You did a great job.

    ReplyDelete