Monday, 15 August 2016

Relaxing and ideas....

Hello everyone!

First I want to say a big thankyou to all your replies from the last blog post :D William says thankyou also :P Trying to get round to replying individually.

Slowly getting into a routine so sorry not been on- playing catchup with your blogs atm....

I have also found a charity knitting forum - love it but its addictive!! Have found a few patterns that I want to start with after I finish some more bonding squares (4 done so far) and the twiddle muff.

Here are the squares I have done so far:



So apart from knitting I have been trying to relax and rest up - also finally organised my wedding ideas folder!!!







Better now as it is in sections (will add checklists on each subject divider) and know I want to make my own confetti and maybe some origami paper cranes :P will add a to craft section at the back of the folder I think!

Last night me and Jess made apple crumble for the first time - was yummy and the recipe was so simple and quick!



So that is it this week tbh-thankyou for reading my posts I really appreciate it.

xxxx


4 comments:

  1. So nice to hear from you. I'm sure it's a very busy time with your new little one. The Apple crumble looks delicious! Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to hear you are getting back into the swing, will take time. Love the idea of the wedding folder when I got married almost 37 years ago never ha this sort of thing. Have a good week and take care xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see you all and have a good look at your wedding folder.

    ReplyDelete
  4. One of the best decision i ever made was contacting Dr Otonokpo to help me get my lover back, I was life filled with happiness after i contacted Dr Otonokpo because he didn't just bring my lover back to me he also made our love for each other more unique and superb. If you need to spice your relationship with more love and attention contact Dr Otonokpo on his Email Address otonokpotemple@gmail.com, call/whatsapp him via his contact +2348114129781 and be happy just like i am, thanks Dr Otonokpo for your great work.

    ReplyDelete