Woah long time posting again :s but things have been abit manic here but dusting off the tumble weeds and want to show you and tell you a few things :)
Here is Will modelling my hat and jacket :P
1) I have become a member of a knitting forum called loving hands where they knit for charity- nice bunch of people and so have started a charity project for them- a knitted boob (yes they exist).
Let me tell you a story of when Will was at hospital due to weight loss as my milk wasnt in fast- a health visitor popped by and talked about feeding and because i forgotten what its like i needed help. She took out her bag a knitted boob and by god did it help when she showed me the latch and positions etc... it was so simple yet so useful! So I want to give back and help other who might need this visual example.
2) Another three charity knits are also on the needles- bonding squares to send off to a lady on facebook, twiddle muff to go to the hospital and of course- The Big Knit! Last time participated in 2013 and done a total of 10 hats- lets see how many can do before deadline of January :)
And so leads me to another decision- as can see alot of charity knits- im so enjoying the freedom and fun if this unlike the pressure and disappointment of selling, and so I am only doing as a hobby (yes gone back to this again) but again the joy was being lost like last time. I have kept the facebook page but as unpublished until I can sort it out (not sure how to yet)
Anyway thats it for now!
Linking with Handmade Monday :)



Will is as gorgeous to cuddle as he looks too :)
ReplyDeleteI do hope you will show us the knitted boob some time. Really cute hat and jacket (and baby).
ReplyDeleteLittle Will is adorable; what a cute baby! It's so nice to hear from you. Pat xx
ReplyDeleteWill looks so smart. I can understand you going back to hobby, you have a lot to deal with atm.
ReplyDeleteThanks guys! Will also babbled thankyou :P Defo will show knitted boob once done but I hope Will doesnt spot it haha
ReplyDeleteWhat an adorable model Will is xxx Enjoy lots of charity knitting xxx
ReplyDelete