Sunday, 10 April 2016

Princess of the sea

Hello lovelies!

This week I have a new hat to show you all :) It is based on The Little Mermaid:



What do you think? All of the princess hats I use chunky wool to add texture and warmth (and not over heat in autumn/spring) :) I thought would overlap a row to make it like a tail.

After the latest hat on the needles I will then build up stock (no more designs for now)- I am still looking at etsy to sell :)

With the Easter list from the start of the holidays I have most of it done! Bear template has been cut, wedding ideas and few "need to sort out very soon" important things done, etsy looking into, new hat made/one nearly finished and my facebook page is slowly getting organised (oh and opened my old blog) - so happy with most of that to do list ticked off!

Phew........

Only 13ish weeks left till due date so really need to finish that jacket- it is coming up a little bit bigger than thought but will be I think suitable when he is 3-6 month and ideal as will start to get abit cold out!

**** Need reviewers for the newborn mittens on my page so if know any thats due and dont mind paying just postage and packaging the mittens will be free- just need to leave a review on my page- let me know if interested****

Anyway that is it from me :)

Many thanks for reading!

Linking up with Handmade Monday



xx

13 comments:

  1. Nice hat - I love Beanies! No newborns till September in our family so can't help with the mittens - sorry!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats ok hun its for anyone due this year or know anyone due this year- all i need is your name and when want it for :) if still interested let me know :) xx

      Delete
  2. A lovely hat and perfect naming choices too, only 13 weeks to go? I'd better get knitting a bit faster then!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun hehe yeah going to fast- at mo have the preggy insomnia :( so tired!

      Delete
  3. Only 13 weeks, how exciting.
    No newborns in our house either I'm afraid so I can't help with mittens either, sorry

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have been working so hard and love your hats. Tip with Etsy do not post all at once but stagger a couple of items a day, that way to stay in the main pages for longer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah cheers for that hun :D aww thankyou :D really appreciate that -glad you like them xx

      Delete
  5. Gorgeous little hat! The colours you used immediately made me think of Ariel!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful hat:) wow, only 13 weeks..!! Exciting:)

    ReplyDelete