Wednesday, 13 April 2016

Princess Snow

Hello everyone!

Just a quick one tonight- I have a new hat make to show you!! Very excited :P


What do you think? Fairest one of all?? :)

Will now build up the stock - have a few more designs in the pipeline but wont make them till I feel the stock is enough :)

In other news-  so so happy I have 3 orders in my book for mittens (had good responses for the post on facebook) :D cant wait to hear their feedback! My first customers! :D

Still debating etsy- to do after craft fair or before? Also craft fairs have to wait a little while before announced as still early for November stalls :s There is a possible one in October but it is not just crafts it is a nearly new sale for pre-loved baby/toddler items- so possible audience? Have put my name down for interest :)

Today im casting on and casting off row lengths to see how much is needed for different needles (for prem and newborn hats)

So that is it for today- one question that I will leave for you- Who is your favourite superhero?? ;) all be revealed in next post!

Linking up with Handmade Monday linkup



xx

11 comments:

  1. Princess snow is perfect, love the apple applique and well done on your orders

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many thanks :) Was going to put a bow on but then thought why not an apple instead xx

      Delete
  2. Fabulous hat, you're going to be a very busy lady once the autumnal chill sets in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute, I love how your hats have elements to make them recognisable but are not too over the top "costume" like.
    My favourite superhero is probably Daredevil, or Supergirl (love both the tv series, my teenage son watches all the superhero TV programmes and I pretend I'm not that interested but really they are my guilty pleasure!) Iron man is another favourite, and the Hulk...I'll stop now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou so much- could i repost that on my fb page? blushing here :P Ooh supergirl and the iron man defo mine too- so many to choose from! xx

      Delete
  4. I agree with Julia! The thing I love about your hats is they are a cheeky hint of a character instead of a costumey type piece. And this one is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou :D :D Really appreciate it helps when feeling doubtful xx

      Delete
  5. Ooo well done on your orders. What am exciting time! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooo well done on your orders. What am exciting time! Xxx

    ReplyDelete