Friday, 1 April 2016

Sew Charming

So I am starting a section on my blog for product reviews from all you lovelies!

1st product to be reviewed is from Sew Charming.

Sew charming is a crafter and stay at home mum of two who creates beautiful and personal cross stitch pictures. From frames to bibs she has a good range of products at great prices.

I requested a picture of an elephant with Jessica's name on it as I saw a similar one from her photos. I had constant contact with her from the start and she gave me updates on her progress, she even added a little heart (asked first) :) Delivery was quick and it came bubble wrapped (so another tick for packaging).




Very professional service and I love the end result! Will happily order again from Sew Charming! :)




Go check out her facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/sewcharmingsussex


If you have a product that you would like me to review or would like me to pick something to review please get in contact and email me at 4justjennywren@gmail.com

X


8 comments: