Hello!
Two posts in one weekend- im on the ball (or could be the preggy nesting drive....) :D This post today is to reveal a new make.....
Here is my new knit- A rapunzel style design:
Jess loves it and hope you all do too! Took me a while to think of a name for it but happy with the decision. Think this is my favourite hat so far.... really enjoyed making this and love being back knitting :)
Another post to link up with this weeks Handmade Monday!


That's a fab make and the perfect name for it! I hope Jess has many hours of fun wearing it :)
ReplyDeleteMany thanks! Will have to knit some more for stall as she wont let this one go :P xx
DeleteIt looks great, you could also adapt it to be an ice princess hat with a felt snowflake.
ReplyDeletethats true :) im thinking a snow white one now :D x
DeleteAhhhh it's so cute! Your new little bundle is going to be very lucky with all the wonderful things you'll make! Xx
ReplyDeleteMany thanks hun :D x
DeleteOh my, this is so adorable! I think this is my favorite items you have knitted. I love the color and I'm sure Jess has so much fun wearing it! My best to you, Pat xx
ReplyDeleteThankyou- will be wearing it to my parents later :P x
DeleteSO cute, what a fun idea.
ReplyDeleteThanks hun - should make one for us! x
DeleteSo cute and a fab idea am sure Jess will love wearing this
ReplyDeleteThankyou! xx
Delete