Saturday, 20 February 2016

Getting organised :)

So this week I will be starting my new baby makes- A sleeping sack and a nappy cover :P Will be finding out gender Monday so will knit them either in pink or blue :P will post which in the next (or two) posts so keep an eye out!

Also I thought I would start networking my fb page- so far so good :) had few new likes (and confidence boost) have started to add more each week to the page when I can but need to put up postage pricing and other tiny bits.... but know my makes will be for a stall more than online selling (for now)

Thinking of looking up potential stalls for end of the year too (only going to hopefully do one) :) and to start thinking of when to make a few more hat designs (rupunzel style- boy cupcakes) and more mittens!

Really need to sort out my craft corner before baby arrives as wont have much time then to organise :S

Have been looking at wedding bits and ripping out pages of things I like and info- its all in a folder all in a mess so will be cracking on with that tonight sorting it out and will post a pic of it at some point in the next few posts :)

So many things to do /think about........

Slowly getting organised again :) I hope?

Celebrating 100 posts :D Thankyou all for your support and encouragement - and of course for following!

Thanks for dropping by - linking up with Handmade Monday!




14 comments:

  1. Good luck with getting organised before baby arrives, it could be a while before you have time on your hands to do it afterwards! How exciting to find out the sex tomorrow, it wasn't an option when I had my children and I always wonder how it feels these days to know what you're having, probably better than 40 weeks of wondering!!! Special times - Chris :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many thanks hun- thats what i thought! Defiantly excited to see baby again and will be a bonus to find out (if baby lets us!) x

      Delete
  2. Yay 100 posts already, it's amazing how time flies. You'll have to let me know whether I'm making for team blue or team pink

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know cant believe it myself! Will do hun :D x

      Delete
  3. Congratulations :)
    I like to keep all my sketches etc in polly pockets in a lever arch file, it keeps them all together and you can re-organise them really easily, I got mine from Wilco really cheap.
    Well done on your 100 posts. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like your going to be busy! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pinterest Jenny, weddings these days are all planned on pinterest! My friend got married last year and she had boards for all aspects, you can share them too, so she and my daughter (who took her photos) shared a board and they could both look at photo ideas, it made it really easy.
    Exciting baby news, I'm sure you'll let us know...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. love pinterest :) already started a board so much to look at tho! x

      Delete
  6. Good luck with the organisation bit, I am still trying but failing as get distracted by things to make, lol.

    Viking helmets for boys?

    ReplyDelete
  7. How lovely, a wedding and a baby!

    ReplyDelete