Sunday, 28 February 2016

Its a.......

This week I went to the scan- all is well with baby and we found out the gender :P

Instead of knitting a sleep sack first, I thought I would start a jacket (as the first knit I made jess was a jacket)

Here it is so far (the back part) :P





So yes we are expecting a baby BOY! One of each :P

Here is the jacket I made for Jess before she was born so it will be a similar design :



That is it for this week as back at work and BSL course is back on so not really had much time to do much crafting.

I have however got a few ideas for princess hats- snow white and anna :P also to add to the ice queen hat :D

Thanks for reading and linking up to Handmade Monday!


xx

18 comments:

  1. Such a pretty colour and love hand knitted baby clothes, so much better than bought. Congratulations on your pending little boy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agree :) can see the thought that goes into them- know a few people that have announced so be knitting something for them :)

      Delete
  2. It's a lovely shade of blue Jenny, it will look really cute when it's finished.

    ReplyDelete
  3. congratulations x
    Must be exciting to make things for your children, and even better that theyre tiny quick makes x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations. Great to have one of each.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats, how exciting. It's so nice be able to but your baby in things you've made, I'm sure you will share it here so we can all see when it's finished.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. or even "put"! Why am I so good at proof reading the second I hit publish?

      Delete
  6. Congratulations! I have two boys and love the rough and tumble of boys as well as their different perspective on the world.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations, I didn't get to know the gender beforehand, so I only had white or lemon knitted things before the births, my mum was a fast knitter so soon had a full wardrobe in appropriate colours. At least you know to buy all the little boy bits now. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Defo already started and sorted out jess old clothes :) many thanks hun

      Delete
  8. How exciting, congratulations. Enjoy your knitting:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love knitted baby clothes. Congratulations BTW x

    ReplyDelete