Monday, 28 November 2016

Time

Woah blink and its nearly December!

Sorry have neglected this blog :( I havnt done much craft thats why apart from writing (even then been slow)

Have combined my two blog facebook pages into one now- so that should help :)

The bits of craft I have managed to do - First jess homework we had to build a beanstalk :P here is the finished make :P

Started a mermaid tail for xmas prezzie only done the flipper so far..... knitted boob I have just the back to do but hard when holding will when he only naps on you :P so hence knitting has come to a stop atm....

Jess 2nd homework in next two weeks is to create a hat to wear to her xmas dinner :P have lots of ideas :)

Trying to get organised again slowly.....

Also been having fun balloon twisting and managed to make a monkey :P


So quick update from me :)

Hope you all ok? I see we have a new host for handmade monday! Go check out other fellow crafters and what they have been upto.



4 comments:

  1. It's so nice to read your blog update. I'm sure you are very busy with two little ones! My best to you, Pat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Getting any crafting done with a little one is such a challenge, just getting people fed and where they need to be on time is a major achievement.
    I am loving the beanstalk, very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of the best decision i ever made was contacting Dr Otonokpo to help me get my lover back, I was life filled with happiness after i contacted Dr Otonokpo because he didn't just bring my lover back to me he also made our love for each other more unique and superb. If you need to spice your relationship with more love and attention contact Dr Otonokpo on his Email Address otonokpotemple@gmail.com, call/whatsapp him via his contact +2348114129781 and be happy just like i am, thanks Dr Otonokpo for your great work.

    ReplyDelete