Tuesday, 20 December 2016
Crafts and xmas!
OMG its nearly xmas again! Blink and its that time of the year :) I hope you are all ready?
So again not much crafting done apart from jess xmas hat she wore for her xmas meal:
She will probably wear it on the day too!
I am hoping for some crafting goodies from santa- looking forward to trying out more crafts next year :) and maybe sell :P
I have sent off my first hat sale this morning so 4 items in total this year but its an awesome start! Here is the hat:
:D
Jess has done lots of cutting and sticking and Will painted a picture with his hands- unlike jess he wasnt to keen getting messy :P
I hope to be back knitting soon but atm is hard with only one hand hence why more writing.....
Oh and we are hopefully moving early next year woop!!!! So alot going on but will try to be more organised with the blog xxxx
Have a wonderful xmas and speak to you all soon!
xx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Love the hats and will be worn with love.
ReplyDeleteI am ready for Christmas, apart from the last Waitrose delivery on Friday everything done.
Hope your house move goes well! Have a very Happy New Year! Xxx
ReplyDeleteOne of the best decision i ever made was contacting Dr Otonokpo to help me get my lover back, I was life filled with happiness after i contacted Dr Otonokpo because he didn't just bring my lover back to me he also made our love for each other more unique and superb. If you need to spice your relationship with more love and attention contact Dr Otonokpo on his Email Address otonokpotemple@gmail.com, call/whatsapp him via his contact +2348114129781 and be happy just like i am, thanks Dr Otonokpo for your great work.
ReplyDelete