Thursday, 7 December 2017

Im Back!!!

Hello everyone!

Wow has it been a year already???? :S :S

Well im back after the long break which was much needed and busy year it has been! We have moved house, Jess moved school and I have recently got married! Phew!!! Oh and we got a cat now called Bigley!



William turned 1 and Jess 5! Gosh time does go quick.. I remember posting that I was overdue!

So thats a brief summery of what has been going on....

Craft wise I have finally got back into knitting (as William now lets me- was very hard with a newborn!) and I have finished Elvis the Elf :D



I also made Jess a few months ago a puppet theatre :) Jess painted it and made the stick puppets- took a few days but she still puts on shows even now.


So thats a quick hello and update from me- sorry again that it has been a while

Its good to be back doing what I love- and thats anything crafty! :D 

xx

2 comments:

  1. It's so nice to hear from you. Congratulations on your wedding. I loved seeing your knitted elf; so cute. Have a blessed Christmas holiday with your beautiful family. Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of the best decision i ever made was contacting Dr Otonokpo to help me get my lover back, I was life filled with happiness after i contacted Dr Otonokpo because he didn't just bring my lover back to me he also made our love for each other more unique and superb. If you need to spice your relationship with more love and attention contact Dr Otonokpo on his Email Address otonokpotemple@gmail.com, call/whatsapp him via his contact +2348114129781 and be happy just like i am, thanks Dr Otonokpo for your great work.

    ReplyDelete