Hello!
So my knitting needles have got a work out finally after there long break! Here are some makes :)
Chocolate orange covers - Santa hat and xmas pud!
Mini stockings filled with sweets to hang on the tree
Babys 1st xmas stocking tree decoration
So far thats all but I have two orders for the covers :) (13 to make- so far on the 7th one)
I know have started late this time but I am forward planning makes so I dont get overwhelmed again- will start the xmas things in September maybe? Already thinking of Easter makes :s
Anyway I also cut my finger last night so its sore and has slowed the knitting abit (but not much)
Hope everyone is well?
Did I say its great to be back? :D
Linking up with Handmade Monday :)
x





These are the cutest little knitted creations. I'm so happy that you're knitting again. Sending my best wishes to you, Pat
ReplyDeleteYay! Lovely to see you at Handmade Monday again.
ReplyDeleteThese Chocolate orange covers are just so cute.
nice Chocolate .
ReplyDeleteclipping path