Thursday, 10 July 2014

Choc Brownies

Wednesday I made some brownies for the first time :P Followed the recipe but they came out more of a cake with abit of gooiness to it- but still tasted yummy :) one recipe I need to practise on :P

First time I added melted butter to the mixing bowl (normally put in just soild butter) and soon as I added it went a lovely choc fudge mixture.

Here is the recipe I used:

1) 225g sugar, 225g melted butter, 60g coco powder, 250g flour plain, 4 eggs and a teaspoon of baking power

2) Add ingredients in that order

3) Put in a rectangle tin (I used a bread tin) and leave for 25mins at 180

4) Leave to cool then cut into squares

5) Enjoy!




5 comments:

  1. I am drooling as these look so good, thank yo for sharing the recipe

    ReplyDelete
  2. yum, definitely giving those a try

    ReplyDelete
  3. they look yummy and thanks for the recipe

    ReplyDelete
  4. no worrys- let me know how they all turn out! :) many thanks x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will have to try this, thanks!

    ReplyDelete