Saturday, 19 July 2014

Birthday and the knitted gift....

Hello everyone!

So yesterday was my birthday! Work got me a yummy cake :)


Just one more year now till the big 30 eek! I got some lovely crafty prezzies:

 Molds for choc making and such soft wool! 

 Drinking my tea now in this mug :P

 More ideas for the fabric I brought :P 

Other news:

So far I have 15 responses to my survey and its going really well analysing it :) Started Jessica's knitted doll :P will put up a seperate post later in the week....

On the knitting front I finished the baby gift for my friend on Wednesday - here it is:

 Its a rattle! 

Many thanks for stopping by x




3 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a great birthday - trust me 30 isn't that old ;) I love the little rattle you knitted, I'm sure the little one will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday and agree with Lucy 30 is not old wait to you see 60 on the horizon, lol.

    Love the rattle gift and am sure it will be treasured.

    Your blog makes me hungry so off to raid the cupboards

    ReplyDelete
  3. Belated happy birthday. Your gifts and baby rattle are lovely.

    ReplyDelete