Thursday, 30 January 2014

Random Friday

So today I have lost my big sewing needle :( so now I have to wait to sew up the bookmark till I can go out tomorrow and get a new one as I spent agesssss trying to find it- boooo

Also forgot to tell you all- I passed my level 2 maths exam :P happy happy!

Also thinking of doing another blog to go alongside this one - an educational/craft for kids type blog... that I could put facts about different events in the year and all the craft things I get up to with Jess????

Hmmm (I did have a blog for my writing but gave it up as felt I wasnt good at it)

Anyway this post is just a random one- should get back to knitting the jumper before jess wakes......

Thanks for reading!


1 comment:

  1. Well done on passing your maths exam.

    Those tools that go missing, they almost seem to do deliberately. I lost my craft knife the other week hunted high and low, had to order another, then found it in another room and not sure how it got there, sure those pesky craft fairies where having a laugh.

    ReplyDelete