I found the paws where tricky to do but quite happy with him! Partner now wants one and lil jess keeps stealing him so will make her one :)
Jess jumper I am halfway through with the back part :)
I have also set up another blog- an education/jess craft type blog ;) http://jenny-teach.blogspot.co.uk/ 1st post up tomorrow :)
Have a look at other crafty people over at handmade harbour! http://handmadeharbour.blogspot.co.uk/2014/02/handmade-monday-153.html





I absolutely love him! Is he a homemade pattern or did you find it somewhere?
ReplyDeleteHe is so sweet and think these could be popular.
ReplyDeleteTotal cutie :)))
ReplyDeletethankyou guys :) i found the pattern in an old lets knit mag x
ReplyDeleteOh I hate it when you loose a needle !! I'm tempted to make a necklace with my darning needle on it !!
ReplyDeleteHe's super cute ! & well done on the new blog too !
S
You can never have enough bookmarks - especially ones as cute as that cat! have a good week.
ReplyDeleteLooks brilliant all made up! Not surprised he's proving popular x
ReplyDeleteWhat an unusual bookmark. He's so cute.... xx
ReplyDeleteLove him so cute, popping over from Handmade Harbour x
ReplyDeletecheers everyone xxxx
ReplyDelete