Monday, 20 January 2014

Handmade monday #8


This week I am now onto jess jumper and nearly finished her booties/slippers :)

I have found that im getting quicker at knitting booties ;) could have finished the last bootie last night as I only have the cuff to do (one boot took about 2hrs) :) and I did start my cat bookmark (from lets knit mag) for my teacher planner- im on row 5 of that for now.

Here is the jumper- rib stitch for the bottom and this is the back part so far- not sure if to make it round neck or v neck:

Here are the booties: 
So 5 rows left on this then to make it up :D its red yarn but somehow on pic looks pink :O

The bookmark I will show when its finished - hopefully for next weeks handmade monday (and booties!) 

In march I hope to have a look at my local baby and bump fair where I think my future stall will fit in well (maybe) will see!

Have a look at other crafty people at handmade harbour:

http://handmadeharbour.blogspot.co.uk/2014/01/handmade-monday-151.html

Thanks for reading! 

3 comments:

  1. These are looking good Jenny, lovely colour, can't wait to see them all finished :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It would probably take me a week to knit one bootie ;) I'm loving the vivid colour, it's lovely.
    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  3. The booties are really cute, can't wait to see the jumper when it's finished

    ReplyDelete