Im over halfway through my knitted bag! I have also made a start on tidying up my craft corner ;) (see link for why im doing it here: http://just-jennywren.blogspot.co.uk/2014/01/craft-room-re-organise-1.html ) and made rough logo design.
I thought the bag I can use it for my float on stalls and hasnt taken long to make (I always write down how many days it takes per project- dont use hours as it all depends on how long jess naps for and when she goes to bed) that i could add it to my sell list.
Have been thinking of starting to build up stock in march/april time as gives me enough time to finish my projects left to do (fingers x) and though of starting 1-2-1 knitting lessons after June! (see link for more details here http://just-jennywren.blogspot.co.uk/2014/01/all-part-of-business.html )
So here is my bag so far:
-back and flap
-front
Have 9 rows left then its just the strap!
Not knitting related but still craft im attempting to make bread and butter pudding tonight and raspberry jam at the weekend!
Have a look at other crafty people posts over on Handmade Harbour: http://handmadeharbour.blogspot.co.uk/2014/01/handmade-monday-149.html
Thanks for reading!




Your bag is looking great, I'm sure it will be great for fairs.
ReplyDeleteFunny, I've been thinking about making bread and butter pudding all week! I've not made it before so if you find a good recipe, could you share it?!!
ReplyDeleteThe bag looks lovely. Will you line it? Happy new year, Jo x
ReplyDeleteSorry for not popping by until now. A fellow knitter. There's a lot of us about !!!! Can't wait to see your finished bag.
ReplyDeleteHope the jam making went well - never made jam before, would love to though. One fine day.... xx