Last time I showed you jess jumper and booties...
Well booties are finished (take a look on this post for more details and let me know what you think:
( http://just-jennywren.blogspot.co.uk/2014/01/booties.html )
( http://just-jennywren.blogspot.co.uk/2014/01/booties.html )
Jess jumper I have added few more rows but not done much tbh as concentrated on finishing booties and cat bookmark- which leads me to this:
Nearly finished just have ears and two more legs to do. Taking me longer than thought but as always with a new pattern it does get quicker with practise (booties for instance first time knitted in few weeks- 3rd attempt do one boot in few hours) plus using double pointed needle for first time for the legs and they are tricky as the stitches keep falling off other end! I used straight needle in bamboo for body and again another reason why taking so long as im used to metal (bamboo good but i dont like using them for pearl stitches as they dont fall off the needle nicely)
But looking nice (kinda messy at mo but im sure will look ok once all sewn up) and long for my planner :)
Gloves I still need to finish as I remembered they are in my other knitting bag and need to crack on with cable practise!! Neglected gloves :(
So many projects ahhh!
Anyway check out other crafty people at handmade harbour here: http://handmadeharbour.blogspot.co.uk/2014/01/handmade-monday-152.html
What have you been upto? What should I name the finished cat?
Thanks for reading!


Such a lovely shade of blue - looking good!
ReplyDeleteThere's always so many projects, so little time......
ReplyDeleteYour knitting is really coming along great. It's so much fun to see all the beautiful items you are creating!
ReplyDeleteyou're certainly keeping busy! and as you say the more you do the faster you'll get. Lovely blue - look forward to seeing it all sewn up x
ReplyDeleteIt's looking great so far, I'm sure the finished project will be awesome.
ReplyDeletethanks guys :) not sure why the booties post link isnt coming up tho :( also lost my sewing needle boo
ReplyDelete