Anyway back to my messy corner-
Really needs a sort out (not sure why my hoop is there) so first im going to grab all mags in the bag and read through taking out patterns I have done/want to do/only for inspiration and put into one folder (there is a folder all ready and waiting in the pic :) will revamp the folder and cover it in fabric or nice paper to look personalised. Knitting needles need to be put into a bag (got many free ones from mags and now it wont close)
Tbh I need more room but for xmas I got two sewing storage containers so will put the top shelf of my unit to put ribbons, felt and such in (here is the top shelf so far) = ribbon, left over yarn, cross stitch thread etc.. my bits and bobs shelf!
Maybe il put the toy stuffing in the top shelf after...
So I will update when bits are done- hows your craft storage room/area? Need a re-organise? Already done? Care to share a pic? Any tips?
Many thanks for reading!



No comments:
Post a Comment