Hello
Just a quick post to say I am still around but life again has been busy :( should be slowing down soon as things are winding down so will have more time to blog/craft again. Had a lovely half term but again didnt get any craft done- just added to the to -make list!
Again pondering between adult knits (will take longer to produce) and baby knits (can include baby sew bibs- watch for the post on this very soon- quicker to make but lots of competition and how to make mine different from others) or microbes (harder to sell- market not wide and the CE testing... but are a unique feature)
Hopefully will have more time to properly sit and think about it then choose one- then possible in future to expand!
Anyway I hope everyone is good and will get round to looking at your blogs :)
Thanks for sticking with me - big hugs and watch out for new post on Sunday!
J xx
May be worth concentrating on 1 age group to begin with, this does not stop you expanding later. I find if I have to many ideas to pick from find it hard to concentrate on 1 theme and end up like a butterfly flitting from one to the next.
ReplyDeleteGood plan as at mo have so many ideas! :) many thanks hun x
ReplyDelete