Here is the scarf:
Now for the tutu :) I went into a new fabric shop 15min walk from me and I felt like I was a kid in a toy shop :) here is what I got:
Thought I would start off with a practise tutu (and one jess can wear before birthday etc..) it was quite easy to do and instead of using a crochet band I knitted one using chunky wool so can see the holes (but once stretched wont go back so used ribbon at the end as a tie up)
Then added two layers of tulie- could have done more but ran out of fabric.
Here is the finished tutu:
The main thing is jess loves it :) now onto the elsa dress!
Also this week (yesterday in fact) I popped down to the craft fair where Vicky had a stall (looked amazing) and jess picked out a lovely green bow :)
Nice break from maths at least this week- but yesterday I also found out I passed my level 1 BSL :D onto level 2 now! woop
Anyway thanks for stopping by and reading- will now go over to Handmade Monday blog hop to see what everyone else has been up to!
X








Well done on your exam pass, always a breath of relief when another hurdle over and done with.
ReplyDeleteThe tutu looks great, love the colours you chose
many thanks- until i start level 2 in september lol :) jess picked those colours and actually blended well i think :) x
DeleteNot surprised she is in love with the tutu. It is so pretty.
ReplyDeletethankyou very much- im happy with it too esp as its a first attempt :) x
DeleteCongratulations on passing your exam! I love the tutu too (lots of 'tu' sounds there!) x
ReplyDeletehehe cheers hun :) x
DeleteGorgeous tutu. I demand to know where this new fabric shop is - tell me more tomorrow!
ReplyDeleteCheers hun- need to go there together and maybe buy the whole shop :P
Deleteah she looks so sweet in in too
ReplyDeleteThanks hun add fairy wings and a wand she can ask for anything and get away with it lol
DeleteThat's a beautiful tutu - lovely pretty colours.!
ReplyDeleteThankyou :)
DeleteAww the tutu is just adorable! x
ReplyDeleteMany thanks hun xx
DeleteI love how the tutu turned out, the colours are so pretty together. Well done on your exam. The bow is pretty too, I love the sparkly button. x
ReplyDeleteCheers hun :)
DeleteWow, you've been busy! Congrats on the exam.
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute way to make a tutu which is super comfy to wear.
Just abit :P thankyou -might try elastic next time tho :) x
DeleteThat tutu is too cute! Would it be so wrong to make one for myself?! xx
ReplyDeleteive been asking myself this too :P x
DeleteIt's amazing how a simple little tutu can make a girl so happy 💜
ReplyDeleteIt's amazing how a simple little tutu can make a girl so happy 💜
ReplyDeleteIt's amazing how a simple little tutu can make a girl so happy 💜
ReplyDeletedefo! happy she wants to keep wearing it as was worried she wouldnt like it lol - she can be fussy x
Delete