Wednesday, 24 June 2015

Jess dress sneak peak...

Hello!

I have nearly finished elsa inspired dress for jess birthday party on Saturday! Have the front left to knit and to put all together but my finger has a blister on it so making it slow to knit then normal- hope will get it finished in next few days! :s anyway thought would give you all a sneak peek at what I have done so far :)

Went to buy last bit of fabric this morning and met a lovely lady who her and her daughter make bespoke cushions :) the fabric I got is gorgeous!!! have a look:


Isnt it lovely?

Here are the parts of the dress so far- tutu/band, back and cape.... the fabric I got will cover all the dress apart from the cape (I hope) or maybe just cover the tutu......




Much left to be done but am really enjoying the process and working with new fabric (tullie net can be very tricky to work with)- also wanted to make a dress from scratch :P can tick that off!

Anyway look out for the next post on Sunday to show (hopefully) the finished dress :D

Many thanks for reading

x

1 comment:

  1. So pretty Jenny and am sure Jess will love it. The sparkly fabric is to die for. Love glitter, lol

    ReplyDelete