So this week has been abit quiet on the craft front- but have 3 WIP and one is nearly finished (only started it two days ago)
I can never have 1 WIP - but never go over 3 so decided to break them (and any future WIP) down into short term goal, medium term and long term goals to help me with the "what one to knit today" questions.
Short term: WIP 3
I found this pattern on the cbeebies facebook page and just had to make him- its Flop from the tv program Bing- Jess loves the show (and so do I :p) and cant wait to see her reaction once complete :) just have the ears and legs to do.
Medium term: WIP 1
Knitted doll- still on the hat but halfway through this. Also brought yarn for her hair and ribbons :)
Long term: WIP 2
The Big Knit I thought would be the long term as deadline is November- so far have done two hats and they used to take me 45min- now 25min so improvement! Need to get on with it though....
So that is my week- no fudge making at mo but me and Jess did bake choc chip cookies and scones :P
Check out other crafty people over at handmade harbour: http://handmadeharbour.blogspot.co.uk/ linking up with handmade monday.

Oh scones and choc chip cookies, lovely :-)
ReplyDeleteLooking forward to seeing your finished pieces. Have a lovely week Leah xxx
Flop looks great, I'm going to have to go and look for that pattern as we're both Bing fans too. With my knitting I have only one piece on the go because I'd get too confused I think. Its a great idea to have set goals though.
ReplyDeleteI am trying hard on my WIP too!! I tend to have far more than three though!!
ReplyDeleteIt's good to hear that I'm not the only one with WIPs. I'm excited to see your finished projects. Have a great week :)
ReplyDeleteWip's are always useful but agree can get out of hand if more than 3/4. Chocolate chip sounds just perfect
ReplyDelete