http://www.ageuk.org.uk/calderdaleandkirklees/news--campaigns/get-knitting-for-the-big-knit-2014/
Last year I knitted 10 hats- wonder how many I can knit this year!
I received a thankyou card from them which I thought was a lovely touch to a brilliant cause.
Will you be joining in? Deadline for hats is 1/10/14

What a great idea, that deadline is only for that particular branch of AgeUk, if you click on their main site and get involved they give you until the 14th November - even more time for hattiness
ReplyDeletehttp://www.ageuk.org.uk/get-involved/events-and-challenges/the-big-knit/
I will definitely be knitting some hats this year.
Love the word hattiness Vicky, very good. You have the patience of a saint Jenny not sure I could knit one let alone 10 but may give it a go, particularly if have until November.
ReplyDeleteah brilliant! lots of time to get some hats in then :P x
ReplyDeleteWould love to tke part in this but im not a very good knitter. Now crochet on the other hand lol
ReplyDeletehttp://www.innocentdrinks.ie/static/ie/bigknit/crochet-pattern.pdf :P xx
Deleteor this link if top dont work- scroll down and can see pattern :) hope it helps! http://www.innocentdrinks.ie/thebigknit
ReplyDelete