Saturday, 2 August 2014

Halfway!!

Hey all

Another post before I go off to camping on Tuesday - Happy to say the knitted doll is halfway to being finished!!! :) Body all sewn up and stuffed (took over an hour to do) and now onto the clothes and features (not sure how to do the hair yet).

The pattern for the main part of the clothes is pink yarn but I have run out so instead I will use yellow (and makes it more personalised)

Here are some pics of doll (the head/neck does look odd at mo but will right itself out later-promise) :P

 Before stitching and stuffing



The purple stitch marker is to show me where the end of the neck is :)

Looking ok so far I think! :S

Will see once clothes and features are on! Lots of time to knit in next few days so hopefully be finished very soon.

X



5 comments:

  1. The doll is looking good :-) Look forward to seeing her/him finished xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You zipped through that, well done but fancy leaving her naked before your holiday, lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking great but the poor dolly must be freezing without her clothes ;) I'm sure Jess will love the completed doll. Happy camping.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun! I'm excited to see how it looks when you have the clothes completed. Enjoy your camping!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like loads of dedicated work already! Have a great trip and a great crafting time.

    ReplyDelete