Friday, 7 August 2015

Craft Corner Sortout

So we are moving! In less than a month we are moving out and so gives me a good excuse to sort out my little craft corner - sort out what I need and what I can either give away to fellow crafters or chuck.

Was amazed by how much wool I collected over the years! Me and Jess sorted the wool and I now have a tub full of wool I need and can still use for projects and a bag full of odds of felt and little bits of wool from left over projects.


So now my old wool draw is now a fabric and stuffing storage :) and the box that I used for storing fabric is now for scissors and pins etc...


:)

Unfortunately I still wont have a craft "room"- that will be when we get our own place and not renting.

I had my theory test the other day (which I passed) and still have two more exams to go but by September it will be over and can concentrate on other things :) Have finished the newborn candy cane hat- didnt take long at all especially when been focusing on other things!

Thanks for reading!

xx


No comments:

Post a Comment