Sunday, 9 August 2015

Candy cane and cupcakes

Hello!

So just got back from dropping off that left over yarn bag (from previous post) to someone -happy it will come in use, and noticed when I got back I have quite a few spots come up and are quite itchy :S :S looks to be the start of chickenpox that Jess had :(  Urgh- in the meantime I have been knitting...

First let me show you the finished candy cane hat from last week:



It should fit newborn-6 months as the circumference is 15 inches :)  Used my 7mm needle as its my favourite one to work with and makes the rib stitch not tight (am worried could be too loose however the hats I made Jess fit nicely so finger x)

Really need to work on the photographs of my projects.....

My latest finished hat is a gift for a mate who has just had a little girl :) its a cupcake with buttons as sprinkles!



Cute huh? Took a day to make so quick, easy knit, and might include this type of hat in the stock (will hope to have candy cane, elf, santa and cake) Am working on the elf hat now- so will probably finish that today (but not the one like jess has as want that one to be unique just for her) Here it is so far:

Will be off to have a look at other blogs on the Handmade Monday linkup later!

Thanks for reading!


xx

7 comments:

  1. Very colourful and that cupcake hat is so cute. Hope you have not got chicken pox as not nice at all, take care x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopefully not chicken pox :(!!!
    Such gorgeous little hats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopefully not chicken pox :(!!!
    Such gorgeous little hats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hopefully not chicken pox :(!!!
    Such gorgeous little hats!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both your little hats are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have really mastered knitting such lovely little hats! You did a great job on these and they are the cutest hats ever. I'm sure they will be a most cherished gift. I hope you have a wonderful week. My best to you. Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Feel better soon hun, you should definitely make some more cupcake hats to sell - it's adorable.

    ReplyDelete