First of all I would like to apologise that I have been off the radar for a while :( had so much on and felt very run down but slowly things are looking up again and finding time to actually craft (picked up my knitting again after 2 months!)
So very sorry but im here now :) will catchup with your lovely blogs soon!
Next what a finale for the Great British Sewing Bee (yep it has been that long)- glad Matt won he was brill and crazy designs from the finalists.
So onto business- have been knitting (scarf have run out of wool so had to stop for few days) and have knitted some more microbes for work! Mrs white blood cell and Mr bacteria :P
Here is Mrs WBC:
Mr bacteria is in development but will show a piccy soon when he resembles abit more like a bacteria :)
Was thinking of selling these (virus, blood cell, penicillin, bacteria I have done so far) I know I need to do the dreaded Ce testing but know that there is a potential market out there as Amazon and Firebox sell lots as well as patterns are being sold on esty, ebay etc... BUT not sure if would sell these at craft fairs probably be more online???? Something to think about...
Again another idea was the sweets but also include gluten free biccys and treats- due to being recently diagnosed with coeliac disease im finding it mind boggling trying to find my love of savoury and sweet stuff and when I do its so expensive for the amount you get - another BUT cant do anything like this till move as I need to register the kitchen.....and start making the stuff for myself first :P
Nice to have the ideas flowing in my head again and nice to concentrate on something else (still might sell hats and scarfs.. looking at all options AGAIN)
Right time to look at your blogs and see what all been up to!
Happy Easter everyone :)
Linking up with the brilliant Lucy Blossoms Handmade Monday:
xx


Good that you are feeling better. It's not nice to feel rough for so long. I think the bacteria would sell better online, they would be a great teaching tool for kiddies. The winner of the GBSB was the right one, he seemed a very humble chap.
ReplyDeletethankyou :) yeah ive been thinking that or school fairs? Matts dress at the end was fantastic :) x
DeleteWelcome back Jenny and sorry to hear you have been poorly. I do hope you get back to full fitness soon.
ReplyDeleteSo much to think about on the business front and it does takes time am sure you will find your direction when you are ready. Take care x
many thanks hun nice to be back! me too but if follow this diet i will be feeling much better :) its good to think of something other than work or health xx
DeleteYou should definitely target schools and colleges for selling your knitted science things, use google to find out heads of departments/school and send them a fabulous flyer. Since I have to change my diet too we can battle it out together and try new recipes!
ReplyDeleteThanks hun- maybe go to schools that host craft fairs.....defo can make a plan!
DeleteHello. So good to hear from you. I've missed reading your blog posts. I always love your bright, fun filled ideas. I hope your week is off to a great start.
ReplyDeleteAw cheers hun thats so lovely to hear :) hope you had a brill week?
Delete