Tuesday, 7 April 2015

Mr Bacteria and the other microbes

Hello!

So Mr Bacteria is all finished :D


So now I have knitted: Penicillin, Virus, White Blood cell and Bacteria :D wonder what could be next..... anything you would like to see?

Here are the collection so far- cant wait to put the two new additions onto my display at school.


Which one is your favourite? Have a good day!

x

8 comments:

  1. The green one which I think is Bacteria but all look very good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are the strangest but cutest microbes I've ever seen, am sure your students will remember them for a long time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so wicked COOL! - But then, Kids will *want* to GET sick now with THESE..?! -- BTW, how about having a go at POLLEN? 'tis the season!
    :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great idea might give it a go :P many thanks hun x

      Delete
  4. All I must say, of them are awesome but I really like the blue one. Reminds me of a squid. I'm sure they're a big hit in your classroom. Great job :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like him too he was my first knitted microbe lol they think im crazy but the staff love them :P

      Delete
  5. I love these, I'd never gave thought that germs could be so cute!

    ReplyDelete