Sunday, 26 April 2015

Mini crafts

This week I have started/finished some mini projects :)

Started:

-Pebble bugs- have only done green so far as its the only colour I have left in acrylic :( to the craft shop I go on Monday :P have lots of stones jess has collected so thought be nice to paint them and make bugs, aliens, alphabet etc out of them :) hope to brighten the balcony too!


-Tin Man- just features left to do :) getting there!


-Knitted draft excluder- will be a black and white sausage dog :) long way to go though again piccys next time!

Finished:

-Found this idea on pinterest Mr/Mrs potato head felt board :) I have lots of felt that I need to start using so thought this is a brilliant way of using some of it- and jess loves it!



-Last week I made my first needle-felted bird (one of my main craft resolutions):


Very therapeutic bashing the needle into the felt :P


Nice to get my to-start list finally going :) Also this week I met up with Vicky from Lucy Blossom crafts and made some cards- here are my attempts:


Found it very relaxing to do- plus we made them outside in the nice sunshine :)

Thats all from me for now!

Have a great week everyone - pop over to Handmade Monday to see what everyone else has been up to.








10 comments:

  1. Yay, more pebbles, I've just seen some on another blog, they are a great craft idea. I love the bugs :)
    The Mr Potato Head felt board is a great idea and looks like fun :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyou - look out for next post :P jess enjoyed putting them in their new home :P

      Delete
  2. Love the pebbles, so cute. Good you enjoyed yourself with Vicky, crafting together is much more fun

    ReplyDelete
  3. So mamy wonderful things! The Mr Potato Head felt board is a lovely idea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. cheers- jess loves making mr/mrs - might add some more accessory's :P

      Delete
  4. I love the painted pebbles - Lucy normally just randomly covers them in paint, but I shall show her your bugs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. will have a painting session soon! jess painted her pet rock :)

      Delete
  5. I love needle felting too, and your little bird is so sweet! The Mr Potato Head is such a clever idea and use of scraps of felt. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyou! did poke my finger a couple of times though :P

      Delete