Monday, 16 February 2015

Getting there....

Hello!

So as the title says- im slowly getting back to myself again and motivation for craft :) the scarf im knitting for my partner was too wide :( so cast it off and sewn it up to make jess another cowl :P now onto proper width for scarf mark 2!


Started mario patch blanket that I saw on pinterest and decided the lksecretgarden patterns will be used for a cushion instead :)

Now it was partners birthday Sunday so me and jess made wrapping paper with paint and feet :P


We also made some choc chip fairy cakes (im not brilliant at making these as they never seem to rise properly- maybe next time will do two tablespoons in each case)



I have ordered from asda food colouring and cornstarch so lots of messy play this half term :) more to follow next week.....

In other news how did I miss knowing that The Great British Sewing Bee is back!!!!!!!! OMG :P

Hope you all have a wonderful week



x

5 comments:

  1. You're braver than me doing feet painting! I am loving the return of the sewing bee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you are an expert at having fun! I'm afraid I'd have had a meltdown if I let my children do foot painting...haha. Your chocolate cakes look so yummy and I bet they tasted great. Have a wonderful week :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The chocolate cakes look delicious, the paper painting looks fun but very messy. enjoy your down time

    ReplyDelete
  4. Messy play is the best! Good luck with scarf mark 2 :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great way to make wrapping paper, bet it was fun. Yum to chocolate cake....well any chocolate actually!

    ReplyDelete