Sunday, 14 December 2014

Elf hat and new projects

Hello!

This week I have finished Jess elf hat:



Love the colours :P she likes the pompom!

I have made a good start on a xmas present for Vicky's (Lucy Blossom Craft) daughter - Padgett from cbeebies Bing! We met up for a catch up and Costa too which was lovely- chatting about potential fairs and all things crafty- even went to our local yarn shop and I treated myself to circular needles!


I have also started a hat for myself (more like a beret) just to see if I can do a different style hat



I have finished Xmas prezzies for my two work colleagues- I enjoyed cutting out the pattern and using my mini sewing machine (not been on it for ages) - I got it from my pattern book and its a nice easy project to get me back into using the machine... and to use some of that fabric I got at a closing down sale! Will also add a candy cane and a card :) hope they will like them!





Other news

Finished my oxo box entry thats going on in the UK Craft Forum! Here it is:


With the business side of things have been thinking of three words to describe my "business" (as reading 1st chapter in book) and have come up with:

Simple, Traditional and Individual (Was thinking Elegant but somehow individual popped in)

What do you think??

Also I have had abit of a change around with the blog design :P as my colours will be yellow and pink/brown thought the blog could have those colours too....

Really getting into the xmas mood- listening to xmas music while writing this (and this post is alot xmasy) need to put decorations up soon and start wrapping the prezzies! Are you all finished?

So alot of craft thats been going on :D

Many thanks for reading- will link to Handmade Monday, now to have a browse at what others have been up to this week!


X









9 comments:

  1. Love the hat Jenny, and your little oxo box is very cute! Hope you enjoy your circular needles, I've never really understood how the stitches stretch around them so I look forward to reading about how you use them. Merry Christmas! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eek love your lovely elf hat! Have a great Christmas x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That hat is just fab - love it. I am tempted to make a similar adult sized one for me for next year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have been a very busy little elf! I love the "elf" hat you made; what a cute design and I love the Christmas colors! I hope you have a very Merry Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the hat Jenny. All the best for Christmas x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such great colours and a cute hat. In 2015 I want to learn to crochet and knit :)
    I love Christmas. I've got a day off tomorrow and planned sone more Christmas makes, so excited to put on the christmas play list to get it done x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all things Elf and your hat is brilliant :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. The design of the elf hat is brilliant. Do you have a pattern written for it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have done a pattern for it but tbh its mostly in my head and few notes wrote down lol many thanks xx

      Delete