Sunday, 28 December 2014

Gifts and goodies!

Hello!

Hoping you all had a fab xmas! We had a hectic but lovely time- jess loves all her prezzies and we still trying to find room for them :P

I can now show you two prezzies that I made:

This is padgett for my mates daughter:

This is a stork doorhanger for my partners mum (she brought me the toy pattern book which I have now made four toys with):

I had many crafty prezzies myself- buttons, lots of felt, lauren (from sewing bee) sewing book, three tier cooling rack, fabric tape (for my diary's) fabric glue and fabric-




Also a mannequin head (modelling my beret at the moment) and a mannequin body :D

On xmas eve me and jess made cookies then as a family we all painted a gingerman :P and on xmas day in the evening I made brandy snaps (partner helped make melted choc and dipping them) which went down very well so busy busy!


Now its all finished I can now start to reflect on this year and next years plans!

How was xmas for you- get any crafty things? :)

Many thanks for reading!

X


1 comment:

  1. Wonderful crafting goodies and handmade gifts, what could be better. I had books, books and more books as am so addicted to books, lol

    ReplyDelete