But have done few tiny things such as made homemade lemonade:
It tasted yummy and Jess helped/loved squeezing the lemons ans mixing the sugar in :) 3 lemons were used and a few spoons of sugar.
Also treated myself to a drawing pad and last night I couldnt revise anymore so to relax I drew my first picture in the pad :)
Unfortunately it keeps uploading upside down so will have to put it on its side- but its lips! 1st attempt at it too as saw a tutorial on pinterest!
So no knitting but next week their will be no stopping me!! Have a look at other crafty people over at handmade harbour: http://handmadeharbour.blogspot.co.uk/
And also linking with http://www.bluechairdiary.com/blog/ Sunday sketches :)


Sometimes a break from revising can be good, wishing you luck next week and am sure you will be fine.
ReplyDeleteThat lemonade looks delicious, nothing better for a warm summer afternoon.
Take care
Wonderful sketch and beautiful shading..such smoothness and volume! and yay,, how fun you bought a drawing pad, that is always a nice feeling when w get new creative treasures to enjoy!
ReplyDeleteThanks for visiting my sketches too!
Happy SS
Victoria
Love those lips! I couldn't figure it out until you said it was turned on the wrong side! Happy SS!
ReplyDeleteLovely design and that lemonade sounds so good right now with the warm sun. Have a great week.
ReplyDeleteLovely sketching, and I bet the lemonade tasted great. Good luck with your exams, I'm sure you'll be fine.
ReplyDeleteLuscious lips! Your tree with the tire swing is adorable. Reminds me of childhood fun.
ReplyDeleteI remember making lemonade like that too. Good luck with rest of the exams - soon be finished and loads of crafting time!!
ReplyDeletelol...love the pucker
ReplyDeletelips? somehow I see someone with a hat, but I guess if turn right side up, it would be more like lips.
ReplyDeletehope you have a great day.
Good luck with the exams xxx
ReplyDeleteWell done on surviving to the end of exam time! Luscious lips!
ReplyDeleteGood luck with your exams, I hope they go well.
ReplyDeletethank you all for the good luck wishes xxx big hugs xx
ReplyDelete