Sunday, 1 June 2014

Fabric Shopping

This week has been a busy one! There was a local haberdashery (tbh didnt even know it was there!) that was closing down so grabbed a bargain with three 1 meter long fabrics and many ribbons for £8 :) wasnt much there that caught my eye fabric wise so kept to plain colours.



Jess jumper nearly finished- have done the sleeves now just the front to complete which I started Friday eve! :)  should be completed soon!

Also booked up on a figure drawing summer class at the local college for one Saturday in July :) will be fun! One more to book (already have BSL and Massage intro courses) which is a mixed media/painting class! Was going to go to a pottery one which falls on the same day as the drawing one but I wont be using a pottery wheel so decided to go somewhere else for this.

Added an Art inspiration board on pinterest and also added more to the knitting one :)

Have a look at other crafty people at handmade harbour : http://handmadeharbour.blogspot.co.uk/


5 comments:

  1. Nice fabric finds, can't wait to see what you make with them. I'm looking forward to seeing the finished Jess jumper, I'm planning on making a cardi for my monster so it'll be great to have some inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the bright colored fabrics you got. I'm excited to see your finished jumper. Have a wonderful week :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - you're one busy person! Do show what you make with your new buys, won't you?! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love a bargain, shame there was not more but at least you got some good colours. You are so busy with all your courses, learning is fun though plus you get to meet like minded folks. Hope you get your jumper finished. Have a good week

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you managed to pick up a bargain or too:)

    ReplyDelete