I use pinterest alot for inspiration or I see a great idea and try it out! I put the pins on either the craft ideas board or the Jessica board. One big one I have done (few months back) was the very hungry caterpillar using a pringles tube and bottle caps for the food!
Jess loves feeding him :) keeps her amused for abit anyway! Starting another game using milk caps but need a few more before its finished :P it involved the alphabet and numbers :)
Jess loves painting/drawing alot since she was tiny (and people who know me/follow me on facebook know how much messy play we get up to) and see her to be a crafty girl like her mummy :) she loves to get messy- even though she knows to use a paint brush she sometimes loves just feet sand hand painting :) we discovered potato printing but prefers sponges at the moment, also tried leaves and pinecones......
This week we done a big a2 picture using paint, crayons, ink and pen (a mixture of all sorts) to create a lovely picture :) and then some mini ones :P hang them up on our makeshift line.
Im sorting out a craft area for jess this week as she is getting alot for her 2nd birthday so need to organise the flat again.....
So abit of a different post today :) need to crack on with jess banner (at least its not like last year when i done a zoo/circus theme party and made a signpost, a photo booth put your head through picture an a few paper mache animals:
Challenge!
So here is my late link up to handmade harbours handmade monday :) SS link next week! Go check out other crafty people - http://handmadeharbour.blogspot.co.uk/




I love your hungry caterpillar game, I also love creating with and for my monster - she has a craft stash that almost rivals mine. I will have to check out your pinterest boards for inspiration.
ReplyDeleteI love the banner you made with the hand painted pictures. These craft ideas are great - I'll have to share them with my little grandson!
ReplyDeleteSounds like fun and all those pieces of art on display. Why not get her to do the same onto fabric (calico's good) using fabric paints, then you could make her a quilt of her art work.
ReplyDeletethanks guys- we have a folder to put most of artwork she done since few months old- we have put some up in kitchen and some in our offices at work but will give the fabric idea a go sounds brill! pinterest is addictive but so many ideas! :) xx
ReplyDelete