Last week of term for work and college so starting to get into the xmas spirit and how better to start my knitted angel to hang on the tree next sat?
Here is what it looks like so far!
The scarf prezzie is halfway finished now looks very cozy and warm- love using the chunky wool.
Hope to finish both scarf and angel by the weekend so I can move onto other projects :)
Forgot to add- check out other crafty crafters at handmade harbour! http://handmadeharbour.blogspot.co.uk/2013/12/handmade-monday-147.html
Forgot to add- check out other crafty crafters at handmade harbour! http://handmadeharbour.blogspot.co.uk/2013/12/handmade-monday-147.html
Many thanks!
X


This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteDeleted as had finger trouble and made no sense, oops
DeleteThe angel is looking good and cannot wait to see it finished displayed proudly on your tree. I love handmade gifts both giving and receiving as feel the gift has been made with love, too easy to go to a store.
ReplyDeleteOoh the angel looks exciting...can't wait to see her finished. Hope you have a wonderful, craft filled week!
ReplyDeleteLove handmade decorations and judging from the fairs I've been to recently they're pretty popular. Looking forward to seeing your angel! Will she be sparkly? :)
ReplyDeleteThe angel looks like she'll be fabulous, can't wait to see her finished. I've made a scarf for a Christmas present - I used really chunky wool and big needles, I'd love to see yours when it is finished.
ReplyDeletethanks guys! she is finished in time to hang on the tree today :) post on monday ;) and yep she is sparkly :P and lucy looking forward to seeing your scarf!
ReplyDelete