Monday, 2 December 2013

Handmade Monday #3

So I have picked up my knitting needles last night after a weeks break due to revision and work- onto my third xmas knitted prezzie!

A chunky scarf! this is it so far:


(I love using the big needles)

I have also been practising my cable stitch for some gloves for myself too: here is what it looks like at the moment:


I am getting used to making for others as before I knitted for me or my daughter so im feeling the whole "will they like it" moments when a project is complete but so far so good the people who I have given my knitted things have liked them (relief)

Really need to crack on with Jessica's jumper.......

Will pick up my book and read this Friday as I know I have missed a post (due to work and revision) hopefully by the 14th things will have calmed down and can relax abit more to progress with the business!

Thanks for reading!

x




3 comments:

  1. I do like the colour of those gloves. Looking forward to seeing how they turn out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done, particularly on the cable knitting, looks tricky! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks guys! it is tricky but will get there with practise but need to get back to them :P x

    ReplyDelete