Hello!
Well xmas has come and gone already- I hope you all had a lovely time? :)
I managed to finish tiny clanger on the 23rd ready to put in jess stocking and im quite happy with it :) I made her bigger then she should be using bigger needles so she is extra cuddly. Here she is:
Jess loves her :) she wanted me to knit one for a while so im happy I got round to it- here is the link I used for the pattern:
http://www.radiotimes.com/news/2015-06-09/knit-your-own-tiny-clanger
On top of her hair is an orange bow- I wanted to use safety eyes but they were to small :(
In other news:
For xmas one of my prezzies was a pottery lesson at the local college on the 9th jan- so looking forward to it and to get abit messy! Also got some clay and a book on model clay animals for beginners.
BUT my main prezzie was .......
A RING! :D I am engaged!!! So happy and it was such a lovely perfect moment on xmas eve- so time to look at craft ideas for weddings :p (We decided on summer 2017) so plenty of time and next week will start a wedding binder (saw the idea on pinterest) :) more of that in future posts!
So that is it from me- im off to read other blogs over at Handmade Monday
xx


Sounds like you had a wonderful Christmas. Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on your engagement.
ReplyDeleteLove the clanger can remember the originals back in the day, enjoy your clay day
The Clanger is adorable and thank you for sharing the link. I would love to make one for my youngest. Massive congratulations on your engagement! So very exciting xxx Have a lovely New Year too!
ReplyDeleteHuge congratulations, I'm going to be trying my hand at polmer clay buttons, so we can swap clay stories!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on your engagement :)
ReplyDeleteI loved the clangers, they made such a great noise. Jenny's looks really snugly. Enjoy your clay workshop, I used to do ceramics and clay is such a great medium. Best wiahes for 2016 x
Thankyou all so much for the congrats! Glad you all like tiny :D x
ReplyDelete