Many thanks for all your kind reply's regarding the craft fair :) it is much appreciated!
Not long till xmas! Me and jess done some crafty bits today:
1) Continued to decorate gingerbread house by adding a gingerbread man, tree (that the balls and star can re stick) and a snowman
2) Salt dough decorations to put on the tree (and give to grandparents)- have made a few over the past month but think finally made a good batch (2 cups flour, 1 cup salt, 1/2 cup water and keep kneading)
3) Mini octopuses using old toilet rolls
Knitted clanger is nearly half way :) I have used bigger needles as wanted jess to have a bigger clanger than the mini one on the pattern :P will post in a separate post soon....
At some point this week I want to finish my bunting to go in my craft cupboard so then I can make a start on the xmas bunting (as putting decorations up that weekend)
That is it this week as busy with BSL (ran a cpd session at work, last level 2 of term got great feedback) and observation at work meaning I have been planing alot! We break up Friday so get to do some more crafty bits before xmas!
Linking up with Handmade Monday :)
XX






You have been busy, looking very festive
ReplyDeleteSome great craft ideas Jen
ReplyDelete