Sunday, 15 November 2015

Ice princess

Hello

Gosh where are the weeks going??

So I havnt been doing my 1 knit every 2 days like I wanted to (but have made 2 more hats) as I have been unwell (still am in a way) so trying to rest as much as I can but feel bad for not crafting or getting ready for stall (but should enjoy it not worry about it) have to say nerves are starting to kick in..... Need to see how much stock have made so far (think 20 hats)

But will show you my latest knit:





Frozen inspired hat :)

What do you think? Pricing at £10..... Think the piccy abit blurry hope to redo and use different background soon.

That is really all for today sorry it is abit of a short post :( Hope to have a better week this week :)

xxx


8 comments:

  1. Sorry you are poorly, you take care of yourself and only do what you can manage.

    I love the hat and do not think £10 is unreasonable at all, you go for it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many thanks hun will do but cant help but feel guilty :S x

      Delete
  2. Frozen stuff is still So popular, this hat is really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the hats you have been creating. They're all adorable. I do hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers hun much appreciated :) got one more design to do but think will do after xmas..

      Delete
  4. Loving the colour blue and the snowflake is so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou the snowflake was quite tricky to cut out! x

      Delete