Sunday, 1 November 2015

Facebook page fun

Hello everyone :D

Another week has flown by! Half term already over :(

So after last weeks busy post -what have I been up to this week??

Well I have relaxed abit but back on the knitting tonight :) I have however ordered my business cards and made a facebook page!!!!!

Here is the link- https://www.facebook.com/Justjennywren

Hope you can go over and have a peek -let me know what you think of it! ;) I was nervous in setting it up but glad I have done it now and hope to develop it over time.

Here is a piccy of my stock so far- not lots but at least its a start of something! (since piccy was taken now have x1 white chunky and x1 santa hat to be added)



New wool arrived yesterday so I can start my new project (think frozen) but itching to start it now but have to wait.... (brain tells me its ok to have lots of WIP's tho....) need to finish off a new chunky hat design (as I dont want to just sell xmas type hats)

Made a to do list and slowly getting though it :) Need to add buttons to the cupcake hats but leaving that till last!

Linking up with Handmade Monday with the lovely Lucy Blossom Crafts.....

xx





16 comments:

  1. Still loving those pixie hats they are so cute. Visited your FB page and given you a like. Remember to network link your blog that way will post to your page on FB each weeks as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eeeek how exciting, will check your facebook page out. I like your new stock :) Have a good week. Leah Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done on getting the fb page sorted, I'm popping by now to add my like :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. GREAT *STUFF*!! :-D Seriously CUTE!!
    It takes me F-O-R-E-V-E-R to knit up my hats! I can *crochet* an entire blanket in less time than to KNIT a toque!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe thats me if i have to crochet lol opposite :P thanks hun x

      Delete
  5. Your stock is looking good, and your cupcake hats would be great any time of year. Well done for setting up your Facebook page too - I have to get more into the habit of posting on mine more.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute collections of Christmassy hats!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You can't have too many hats (or scarfs) with winter approaching. Will be having a peek at your f.b. page :o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your hats are looking so cute :) You've been busy. I've popped over to your fb page and given you a thumbs up.
    Jan x

    ReplyDelete
  9. brill thanks hun :) yeah busy and still getting there... lol xx

    ReplyDelete