Saturday, 7 November 2015

Alien hat

So yet another week has flown by!

I have made two alien hats to add to the collection this week :P Here it is:


What do you think? Thinking of pricing at £9.50


It has nearly been a week since setting up the facebook page and im still getting used to it all slowly but glad I have made a start on it :) 

It has been an odd sort of week and have so much going on (December is going to be a hectic time) I am slowing down on knitting but am trying to knit at least one thing every two days..... 

Have emailed the lady who runs the fair (hoped to see her today at the half day fair but what with the weather being as it was I didnt get to see her) about what time it starts and finishes so can inform others.... the fair isnt really advertised as much yet apart from the section in a magazine (maybe because of the xmas lights being turned on two weeks before might confuse people?) 

I am also organising a mind crafternoon session at mine where everyone comes round to do some craft and can raise money for the charity mind :) that is a week after the fair eek but should all work out even if its just a nice get together pre-xmas :) 

Anyway thats it from me this week- many thanks for reading!

Linking up with Handmade Monday:


x

7 comments:

  1. Good luck with the crafternoon session.. I hope you raise lots of money whilst having lots of fun. A fab idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh, one thing every two days is going some. Good luck with the fair.

    ReplyDelete
  3. For a quiet week that seems like you have a lot going on! Love the hat idea, something a bit different.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many kids would love to wear that hat!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So many kids would love to wear that hat!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think the hat is fab and am sure it will sell well.

    ReplyDelete