Sunday, 4 October 2015

New home- and makes!

Hello

So first proper blog post since getting back the internet :) I will start off by our new home!

We moved on the 1st Sept and we are pretty much now settled in :) it has been a tough few weeks though but glad we are on the other side of it! I now have my very own craft space (not in the corner of the study) but my own cupboard!

Here it is for now but will be re- arranging things and adding a table to put my sewing machine on, piccys on the wall (inspiration board) and some bunting :P




Since I have not had the internet I have been knitting more (wonder why) and have already made x2 elf, santa, candy cane, pink cupcake (will show this when finished as need buttons) and a one xmas pud hats!

Here they are:



Santa hat has glitter wool :P Xmas pud hat I think needs dark green felt? What do you think of them all? What one is your favourite?

Now when I last blogged I mentioned a craft fair I was going to go to but when I moved in they gave us a "welcome to the area pack" and inside was a magazine that I spotted an advert- 3 craft fairs just around the corner to me! one is purely an xmas fair (xmas themed etc...) so will go to this instead as wont have to rely on partner to drive me and it is in the middle of the town- its a turn up and pay so hopefully can get there early and get a good spot as I am only round the corner after all!

:)

Hope to build more stock - I am also setting a day or two to just make bibs- at mo I am only cutting the pattens out :P but here are two fabrics I am using so far:


Gorgeous do you think?

There is a new place I get my wool from- in the next town they have a market place and lovely lady is going to put some dark red wool by for me :)

Also started my business card- will post image soon as nearly finished it (need to set up facebook page 1st)

All in all lots of things done and still to do (oh and started level 2 BSL) phew! After the stall I will get back onto knitting the sensory band- if want the link to make one yourself please let me know.

Im off to look at what everyone else has been up to! Linking up with Handmade Monday.

Thanks for reading :)

x

15 comments:

  1. So happy to hear you moved and got settled in. I love all the hats, especially the candy cane one. I'm sure you'll have a fun time at the craft fair. Wishing you a great week. Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad the move when ok. I assume bunting is mandatory in your home (as it should be everywhere!)
    I am loving the Christmas pudding hat, I think my nephew would look great in one of them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Defo! Might make some for the porch too :P Thanks hun will hope to open etsy soon :) x

      Delete
  3. Good luck in your new home. The little hats are very cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers hun great to see nice feedback as always get abit negative with my makes x

      Delete
  4. ALL of THEM are *CUTE*!! Good Job!
    So, #Close-by-Craft-Fair-ENVY!
    ;-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe thankyou hun and I feel very lucky! :)

      Delete
  5. Hope you will be happy in your new home, moving is always stressful but then the excitement of a new place to put your own stamp on. The local fairs sound fantastic and love the new designs especially the cupcake one, so sweet

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was but finally feeling like home :) will be checking out the first of the three fairs end of the month to see how they are (still hope to do xmas one) x

      Delete
  6. I love your new space! Very jealous! I got aick of baskets of yarn sitting around so took a trip to Ikea the other day and bought a little industrial atyle display cabinet to house my bits and pieces. Nowhere near as expansive as your space but what a difference an upgrade makes! Good luck with the craft fairs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your craft cupboard is ace, and you know I love your hats. I can promise anyone that they look as good in real life as they do in the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nothing quite like your own crafty space!! Can't wait to see what you do with it! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nothing quite like your own crafty space!! Can't wait to see what you do with it! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. How wonderful to have your own space:) Good luck with the fairs:)

    ReplyDelete