Monday, 28 September 2015

Quick post

Hello everyone!

So sorry have not been on for a while - I have wanted to get on the blog but since the move (1st Sept) we have not had the internet up until just now:( only on my phone and that was very limited :( Silly BT :( plus the week before the move was manic!

But a quick hello post and to say that I have missed you all and that I cant wait to catchup on your blogs- and also to show/tell you some exciting stuff/makes :)

Big hugs!

Jenny

6 comments:

  1. Looking forward to seeing your new place

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back Jenny and hope you get yourself sorted and back to blogland soon x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jenny, so good to hear from you. I've missed reading your blog posts. I'm excited to hear about your new home when you have time to blog. My best to you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back to your blog, and the Internet:) hope you are settling in well:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks guys it is really nice to have the internet and my blog back :) had very limited internet on my phone and dread to think how much my bill will be! x

    ReplyDelete