Sunday, 14 September 2014

Mr Penicillin

Quick post today introducing- Mr Penicillin :)


Hope you like- he is now on the science board settling in his new home :) Was the first time I used the pom pom maker, looked confusing but its so simple and quick!

x

15 comments:

  1. My cousin has a pom pom maker and her kids love it! We always use the wrap around the house method in our house but maybe a pom pom maker needs to go on my Christmas list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. defo recommend one! so quick- thinking what i can make with it next :P x

      Delete
  2. I love my pompom makers, and Mr Penecillan is very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mr Penicillin loks great, I'm sure he will be a talking point amongst the students.

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is very cute !- what do the pom poms represent?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its just what it actually looks like under a microscope- prob the start of the fungus i guess... x

      Delete
  5. Oh Jenny, this is so cute! Great job knitting and I love the pompoms!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have just bought the 2 small pom pom makers, not used yet but hope will be easier than the old ring card and trying to shove the wool through a hole in the middle.

    Penicillin is very cute

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i used to use a fork :P got frustrated with rings- fork quicker lol till now! x

      Delete
  7. Oohh, your classroom must look so geek chic, love it xx

    ReplyDelete