Bit quite this week tbh on the knitting front due to being back at work but this week I did have the opportunity to meet fellow crafter/blogger Victoria (from http://www.lucyblossomcrafts.co.uk/blog ) and her Lucy for tea and cake :) was a lovely morning chatting about lots of stuff and craft ideas (and to see her impressive new craft room).
WIP 1
WIP 2
Onto my 5th big knit hat :) woop!
WIP 3
Have not started scarf yet as have started a new (short) WIP which will replace the cowl once finished but thought get a go start to it! Its a geeky one (or two if other one looks ok as no pattern) for work to put up on the science boards in the room........ I am attempting to knit penicillin (quarter of the way through) and a virus :P
So ok maybe not that quite on the craft front! I have also started a new hobby- shell collecting (and any spare shells will probably make crafts with jess)
Also talking geeky/education im thinking of using the edward debono's six thinking hats for the business plan :P or to help with aspects of what I want out of it..... (here it is if your not familiar with it)
Anyway off to look at other other crafty people over at handmade harbour! http://handmadeharbour.blogspot.co.uk/


Lucky you meeting a fellow blogger, who talked most??? Come on own up :D
ReplyDeleteWe both did equally ;)
DeleteThere's nothing nicer than meeting up with fellow crafters and with tea and cake thrown in, well, that's a winning combination! xx
ReplyDeleteSounds like you had a lovely week and lots of fun projects in store for the future.
ReplyDeleteHow lovely to meet a fellow blogger:) looking forward to see how your projects progress:)
ReplyDeleteWhat a nice thing to do meeting up! how tidy was her new craft room?!! Trouble with the hats is you can get stuck wearing a black hat and never do anything else!
ReplyDeleteSo happy you, Vicky and Lucy had a good time. Always good to meet fellow crafters as we seem to have so much in common, lol.
ReplyDeleteThat hat steps looks good, just beware of the black sometimes best to throw caution to the wind, have a good week.
Hehe knitting a virus sounds like quite a challenge! :) I'm glad you had a chance for a crafty catch up with a fellow blogger amongst all your business :) x
ReplyDeleteI like the use of the thinking hats to shape a business plan, I must admit I haven't written one, but who knows. It's definitely great to have a fellow crafter and blogger around to bounce ideas off of, as well as drinking tonnes of tea and lots of cake too!
ReplyDeleteTea and crafts - What bliss!
ReplyDelete