I finished my cowl a few weeks ago- bit plain but "traditional" or "simple" is what im going for- I have a few people on facebook who crochet items and the detail is superb and makes me think would anyone buy my stuff when there are items like that... but I wont sell online- just craft fairs for now- maybe its the tiredness talking grrr or because mine is knitted and not crochet it takes more time to do that they might buy??? hmm
Here it is anyway...
Jess has been making lots of arty pictures and new craft love is feathers! Here is some of her latest artwork....
So another short post... hope to have some energy to make some more little hats for The Big Knit (onto hat 6).... need to start 2nd mr penicillin and start virus!! I have sorted out my knitting bag as it was getting cluttered.
Thanks for reading....
Linking up with Handmade Monday- now off to take a look at other crafty people blogs :)
x

I think your cowl is very pretty. I am sure lots of people will want to buy the things you make.
ReplyDeleteThe cowl you knitted looks so nice. You are correct in that knitting can take more time than crochet, at least for me. Jess' art work is so cute.
ReplyDeleteI do hope you begin to feel better soon, illness is a pain when you want to create. Love the cowl they are so useful and Jess's art looks as if she had fun.
ReplyDeleteTake care x